Yes! Archies Thongs can be worn by people that do not have any issues with their feet or lower limbs. In fact, while Archies Thongs are the perfect complimentary device to people who wear orthotics, many of the people who wear Archies Thongs do not have foot issues or wear orthotics. It is also important to remember, that the problems relating to the design of typical flat thongs are not just limited to having no support. Other issues such as having loose straps and having no heel elevation are also fundamental design flaws. Archies Thongs are the perfect for people who like having the feeling of increased support or for those that just want a super comfortable thong!
Articles in this section
- I do not have any problems with my feet or lower limbs, can I still wear Archies Thongs?
- I have plantar fasciitis, will these be good for it?
- I have some other form of injury, will Archies Thongs help fix it?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still ok that I wear Archies Thongs?
- I have really flat feet, isn’t it better that I get the high arch support model rather than the standard arch support model?
- Is it ok for my children wear Archies Thongs?
- Do you make children’s sizes?
- I cannot usually wear thongs because the toe pole between my toes irritates me, will Archies Thongs be the same?
- My Archies Thongs squeak when they are wet. Is there anything that I can do about this?
- My Archies Thongs feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?