Archies Thongs will not fix your plantar fasciitis, however, it is likely that they may be a more suitable alternative to wearing typical flat thongs. The orthotic / arch support in Archies Thongs may assist in taking some load off the plantar fascia which may help to provide a more optimal healing environment when compared with flat thongs. Many of the Podiatrist and other Health Professionals that stock Archies Thongs in their practices recommend them to their patients as a complimentary device to their orthotics and other supportive footwear. Rather than walking around on the hard tiles and floor boards, Archies Thongs are great to wear around the house as a slipper to support and take some load off the plantar fascia.
Articles in this section
- I do not have any problems with my feet or lower limbs, can I still wear Archies Thongs?
- I have plantar fasciitis, will these be good for it?
- I have some other form of injury, will Archies Thongs help fix it?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still ok that I wear Archies Thongs?
- I have really flat feet, isn’t it better that I get the high arch support model rather than the standard arch support model?
- Is it ok for my children wear Archies Thongs?
- Do you make children’s sizes?
- I cannot usually wear thongs because the toe pole between my toes irritates me, will Archies Thongs be the same?
- My Archies Thongs squeak when they are wet. Is there anything that I can do about this?
- My Archies Thongs feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?