If you have flat feet, unless you are used to wearing orthotics with a substantial amount of support, then you may find that the high arch model has too much support. In our experience, the standard arch support model is a better option for people with flat feet. The standard arch support model still contains legitimate orthotic support, but it won’t feel as much like there is a ‘lump’ underneath the foot, which is what you would experience if you were to choose the high arch support model.
Articles in this section
- I do not have any problems with my feet or lower limbs, can I still wear Archies Thongs?
- I have plantar fasciitis, will these be good for it?
- I have some other form of injury, will Archies Thongs help fix it?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still ok that I wear Archies Thongs?
- I have really flat feet, isn’t it better that I get the high arch support model rather than the standard arch support model?
- Is it ok for my children wear Archies Thongs?
- Do you make children’s sizes?
- I cannot usually wear thongs because the toe pole between my toes irritates me, will Archies Thongs be the same?
- My Archies Thongs squeak when they are wet. Is there anything that I can do about this?
- My Archies Thongs feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?