Yes of course, Archies Thongs are fine to be worn by children. Unless your child is used to wearing orthotics with a substantial amount of support, then they may find that the high arch model has too much support. Typically speaking, children under the age of 15 years are better suited to our standard arch model. This is because a child’s arch is not yet fully developed and the high support model may feel like there is a ‘lump’ underneath the foot. The standard arch still contains substantial orthotic / arch support and is likely to be a better choice for your child. If you have any further questions or concerns on this matter, then please consult with your local health care professional.
Articles in this section
- I do not have any problems with my feet or lower limbs, can I still wear Archies Thongs?
- I have plantar fasciitis, will these be good for it?
- I have some other form of injury, will Archies Thongs help fix it?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still ok that I wear Archies Thongs?
- I have really flat feet, isn’t it better that I get the high arch support model rather than the standard arch support model?
- Is it ok for my children wear Archies Thongs?
- Do you make children’s sizes?
- I cannot usually wear thongs because the toe pole between my toes irritates me, will Archies Thongs be the same?
- My Archies Thongs squeak when they are wet. Is there anything that I can do about this?
- My Archies Thongs feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?