Most thong straps are made from hard plastic which commonly causes irritation between the toes. Archies Thongs are a one-piece construction and are made out of a soft foam material. While this cannot be applied to every person, we have certainly found that many people who cannot normally wear thongs due to finding the toe pole (the thing between your toes) irritating, can wear Archies Thongs with no issues because of the soft foam material.
Articles in this section
- I do not have any problems with my feet or lower limbs, can I still wear Archies Thongs?
- I have plantar fasciitis, will these be good for it?
- I have some other form of injury, will Archies Thongs help fix it?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still ok that I wear Archies Thongs?
- I have really flat feet, isn’t it better that I get the high arch support model rather than the standard arch support model?
- Is it ok for my children wear Archies Thongs?
- Do you make children’s sizes?
- I cannot usually wear thongs because the toe pole between my toes irritates me, will Archies Thongs be the same?
- My Archies Thongs squeak when they are wet. Is there anything that I can do about this?
- My Archies Thongs feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?