It is true, when Archies Thongs get wet, they can squeak. If the squeaking is bothering you, there is a solution. Stop, dry your thongs and feet with a towel, haha! On a serious note, we do not live in a perfect world and unfortunately when the material found in Archies Thongs gets wet, it can cause squeaking, however the solution provided will fix this for you. There are some instances where sweaty feet can cause the squeaking. If sweaty feet are a common issue for you and it is causing squeaking with your Archies Thongs, then one solution is to get some coarse sandpaper and try to ‘rough’ up the surface. Hopefully this should help.
Articles in this section
- I do not have any problems with my feet or lower limbs, can I still wear Archies Thongs?
- I have plantar fasciitis, will these be good for it?
- I have some other form of injury, will Archies Thongs help fix it?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still ok that I wear Archies Thongs?
- I have really flat feet, isn’t it better that I get the high arch support model rather than the standard arch support model?
- Is it ok for my children wear Archies Thongs?
- Do you make children’s sizes?
- I cannot usually wear thongs because the toe pole between my toes irritates me, will Archies Thongs be the same?
- My Archies Thongs squeak when they are wet. Is there anything that I can do about this?
- My Archies Thongs feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?