Archies Thongs have been designed with a tighter strap than normal thongs. This is because in thongs with a loose strap, the toes claw down in an attempt to keep the thongs on the feet. Normally when you walk your toes are supposed to point / bend upwards. When the toes point / bend upwards, this activates the arch of the foot which helps provide protection and support to the vital structures of the feet. When the toes claw down such as when trying to keep the thongs on the feet, the arch does not activate correctly which means that you do not get the protective support from the arch of the foot. This can leave the foot tired and achy, vulnerable to stress and potential injury. The tighter strap found in Archies Thongs may help to reduce toe clawing which may enable you to walk more naturally.
Articles in this section
- If I am a new Archies Thongs customer, why is it important to measure my foot length?
- What’s the benefit of providing Archies Thongs with an accurate measurement of your foot length?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your foot length? E.g., maybe you cannot do so as the purchase is to be a surprise present for someone.
- What is the best way to accurately measure your foot length?
- Why is it important to measure my Archies Thongs if I have already purchased a pair of Archies Thongs and I know my size?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your old thongs? (Or maybe you cannot as it is a surprise present for someone).
- I am a new customer, can I just measure the length of another brand of thong that fits me perfectly?
- What’s the best way to measure my current Archies Thongs to ensure a perfect fit for my new pair?
- Why do you ask about foot width on the ordering page? Do you make thongs of different width?
- When I ordered my Archies Thongs online I said that I had a wide foot, but the thongs I received seem to be quite narrow?