One arch profile is not necessarily better than the other. Both arch profiles have substantial orthotic / arch support and a similar amount of support to that found in off the shelf orthotics. It’s just that the high arch support model has increased support in comparison to the standard arch support mode and one arch profile may be more suited to your foot type, personal preference and what you are used to. E.g, If you are used to wearing orthotics or other support footwear.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my last pair of thongs was a high arch or a standard arch model?
- Which one is better, the high arch or the standard arch?
- So, how do I know which arch type is the right one for me?
- Not sure which one to go with?
- Which Arch type should I order?
- I already have a pair of Archies thongs but I’m not sure which Arch Type I have?