Currently, we do not make children’s sizes. However, it is in the pipeline! At the moment the smallest size that we make in Archies Thongs is a size 5, which is 23cm in length. A foot measurement of anything less than 22cm will be too small to correctly fit Archies Thongs.
Articles in this section
- I do not have any problems with my feet or lower limbs, can I still wear Archies Thongs?
- I have plantar fasciitis, will these be good for it?
- I have some other form of injury, will Archies Thongs help fix it?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still ok that I wear Archies Thongs?
- I have really flat feet, isn’t it better that I get the high arch support model rather than the standard arch support model?
- Is it ok for my children wear Archies Thongs?
- Do you make children’s sizes?
- I cannot usually wear thongs because the toe pole between my toes irritates me, will Archies Thongs be the same?
- My Archies Thongs squeak when they are wet. Is there anything that I can do about this?
- My Archies Thongs feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?