By providing us with an accurate measurement of your foot length, our warehouse team will carefully hand pick a thong which will be custom suited to the length of your foot which will see the orthotic sit in the correct position. When we have an accurate measurement of your foot length, we almost always get the size perfect!
Articles in this section
- If I am a new Archies Thongs customer, why is it important to measure my foot length?
- What’s the benefit of providing Archies Thongs with an accurate measurement of your foot length?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your foot length? E.g., maybe you cannot do so as the purchase is to be a surprise present for someone.
- What is the best way to accurately measure your foot length?
- Why is it important to measure my Archies Thongs if I have already purchased a pair of Archies Thongs and I know my size?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your old thongs? (Or maybe you cannot as it is a surprise present for someone).
- I am a new customer, can I just measure the length of another brand of thong that fits me perfectly?
- What’s the best way to measure my current Archies Thongs to ensure a perfect fit for my new pair?
- Why do you ask about foot width on the ordering page? Do you make thongs of different width?
- When I ordered my Archies Thongs online I said that I had a wide foot, but the thongs I received seem to be quite narrow?