We do not make thongs that are of a different width and Archies Thongs are a reasonably narrow fitting thong. The reason that we ask for a description of your foot width is so that our warehouse can manipulate the thong strap to better suit the shape of your foot giving you a more customised fit, however this has nothing to do with us providing thongs that are of varying widths.
Articles in this section
- If I am a new Archies Thongs customer, why is it important to measure my foot length?
- What’s the benefit of providing Archies Thongs with an accurate measurement of your foot length?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your foot length? E.g., maybe you cannot do so as the purchase is to be a surprise present for someone.
- What is the best way to accurately measure your foot length?
- Why is it important to measure my Archies Thongs if I have already purchased a pair of Archies Thongs and I know my size?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your old thongs? (Or maybe you cannot as it is a surprise present for someone).
- I am a new customer, can I just measure the length of another brand of thong that fits me perfectly?
- What’s the best way to measure my current Archies Thongs to ensure a perfect fit for my new pair?
- Why do you ask about foot width on the ordering page? Do you make thongs of different width?
- When I ordered my Archies Thongs online I said that I had a wide foot, but the thongs I received seem to be quite narrow?