It is important to know that if the strap feels a little too tight at first, do not worry, the strap is very elastic, within a few days of wear, the strap will gradually stretch and mould to the shape of your feet. However, if the strap continues to feel too tight
Articles in this section
- If I am a new Archies Thongs customer, why is it important to measure my foot length?
- What’s the benefit of providing Archies Thongs with an accurate measurement of your foot length?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your foot length? E.g., maybe you cannot do so as the purchase is to be a surprise present for someone.
- What is the best way to accurately measure your foot length?
- Why is it important to measure my Archies Thongs if I have already purchased a pair of Archies Thongs and I know my size?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your old thongs? (Or maybe you cannot as it is a surprise present for someone).
- I am a new customer, can I just measure the length of another brand of thong that fits me perfectly?
- What’s the best way to measure my current Archies Thongs to ensure a perfect fit for my new pair?
- Why do you ask about foot width on the ordering page? Do you make thongs of different width?
- When I ordered my Archies Thongs online I said that I had a wide foot, but the thongs I received seem to be quite narrow?