Unfortunately, over time, the strap will eventually stretch and loose some of its original tightness the same way clothing will stretch over time if you wear it a lot. The strap stretching over time is inevitable and is not a reason for product return. As previously stated, whilst the straps are very elastic, once stretched, the strap will not return to its original tightness.
Articles in this section
- If I am a new Archies Thongs customer, why is it important to measure my foot length?
- What’s the benefit of providing Archies Thongs with an accurate measurement of your foot length?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your foot length? E.g., maybe you cannot do so as the purchase is to be a surprise present for someone.
- What is the best way to accurately measure your foot length?
- Why is it important to measure my Archies Thongs if I have already purchased a pair of Archies Thongs and I know my size?
- What happens if you do not provide us with a measurement of your old thongs? (Or maybe you cannot as it is a surprise present for someone).
- I am a new customer, can I just measure the length of another brand of thong that fits me perfectly?
- What’s the best way to measure my current Archies Thongs to ensure a perfect fit for my new pair?
- Why do you ask about foot width on the ordering page? Do you make thongs of different width?
- When I ordered my Archies Thongs online I said that I had a wide foot, but the thongs I received seem to be quite narrow?